1. Credit card information. The credit card details you provide when you book online are encrypted into our booking system and are deleted within 5 days of your departure from the motel.
2. Email addresses. Baywatch Motor Inn will record your e-mail address if you transmit it to us electronically either in an e-mail message or via a web page form or online booking agent. It will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it, and will not be disclosed to any third party.
3. Personal information. When you book online, Baywatch Motor Inn stores your name and address, your telephone number, your address and email address on a secure site which may be accessed only by motel management.
4. Promotional material via email. Baywatch Motor Inn communicates with its customers primarily using e-mail. We acknowledge and respect a user's choice to opt-out of marketing communications activities. Should you decide you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional materials via e-mail from us please reply to our email with “unsubscribe” in the heading.
5. Statistical information. When you visit the Baywatch Motor Inn website, our server logs information which is provided by your browser. This information is used to create summary statistics, which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site. As well as this it allows us to discover what information is most and least used, determine technical design specifications, and help us make our site more useful to visitors. The information logged is as follows:
i. The date and time of your visit
ii. The address of the referring site
iii. The type of browser you are using
iv. Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
v. Your server's IP address
vi. The address of the pages accessed and any documents downloaded.
6. Baywatch Motor Inn will make no attempt to identify users or their browsing activities, unless disclosure is required by law or due to a mandatory requirement of a Court, Governmental Agency or Regulatory Authority. We use the information only for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes.
7. Use and disclosure of personal information. Baywatch Motor Inn does not disclose any personal information to any other party. If you are anticipating receiving visitors, please advise Reception of this. Your room information will not be given out to anyone without your permission.
8. We use the Siteminder platform in order to manage reservations and your personal data in a secure way. Siteminder is a technology service to help us manage our business and is committed to improving the user experience for our customers. Siteminder stores your personal data which may include name, email address, home address, phone number and reservation details.
Motel and Cancellation Policies
1. Tariffs: Seasonal/unit rates and minimum booking periods apply. Extra charges may be levied e.g. for departures on public holidays.
2. Check-in: Is available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 10am on the day of departure. Early check-in and /or check-out is by prior arrangement only and is subject to availability.
3. Cancellation/refund policy: Cancellations up to seven days before the booked date incur no fee. Thereafter the deposit may be retained and the total amount for the booked accommodation may be charged. Special conditions apply to Group quotations/reservations.
4. Credit Card guarantees: On line reservations require authorisation of a credit card deposit/withdrawal. Cancellations up to seven days before the booked date incur no fee. After this time a charge may be incurred.
5. Changes in reservation term: Any change in reservation term will be treated as a new booking and additional charges may apply. Any extension to a booking is subject to availability of rooms. Earlier departure than the reserved date may not result in a refund unless the motel management approve.
6. Smoking: As this is a smoke free complex, please smoke outside away from open windows, doors and other guests, especially children. In the event of someone having smoked in the room we will engage a specialist cleaning company and a mandatory $250 fee plus expenses will be charged. We reserve the right to charge such costs and any resulting loss of income to the registered guest.
7. General: Visitors are permitted at the management’s discretion. The registered guest is responsible for the behaviour of all persons/visitors while on the property. All deliberate or reckless acts that result in damage to our property and any costs associated with inappropriate behaviour resulting in loss of income to the motel, will be charged to the registered guest. The motel has “No Party” and “Quiet Enjoyment of All Guests” policies in place.
8. Overdue Accounts: All accounts are payable on arrival. We reserve the right to charge overdue/recovery fees on all accounts not paid by due date.
Smoking and Strong Odours Policy
Smoking (of any substance) and vaping are not permitted inside guest rooms or on the balconies. A smoking area is provided, located adjacent to the guest laundry.
Should we find evidence of smoking (of any substance) in the rooms, a mandatory penalty of $250 will apply, plus any additional charges for cleaning, deodorizing , or being unable to on-sell the room.
Cooking or cleaning of strongly odoured foods, e.g. curry, fish, seafood or shell fish, is also not permitted. A mandatory penalty of $250 will apply, and additional charges for extra cleaning and deodorizing required to clear the room of any smell that may offend future guests, or being unable to on-sell the room, will be applied.
If any guests are inconvenienced as a result of your misconduct, any charges related to refunds etc for those guests will be applied.